It is with great pleasure that I can announce that the school will finally be able to open to Year 10 students from 22 Jun 2020.
As we are working within the guidance on physical distancing the number of students we can safely have in the building is greatly reduced.
A letter has been sent to all parents detailing what provision we will be able to offer your child.
Your childs key worker will also contact you and talk through the plans.
- School will be open from 9 till 12
- Transport will be re-instated for those students who previously had it.
- If your intention is to not send your child back to school please tell us now as your child will be registered as absent otherwise.
- Your child has been allocated to a GROUP.
- Each GROUP is allocated a TIMETABLE. School timetable wef 22 Jun 2020 for Year 10 Students
- There are very specific rules on behaviour which will be strictly adhered to. School Behaviour Expectations
The school will not be able to provide any snacks or drinks and students should bring their own.
It is strongly advised that students bring their own pens and pencils to avoid cross contamination.
I look forward to seeing you all soon.